HSBC Upgrades Ageas (AGS:BB) (AGESY) to Buy
- Wall Street ends rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
HSBC analyst Steven Haywood upgraded Ageas (AGS:BB) (OTC: AGESY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR52.50 (from EUR51.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Glencore Plc (GLEN:LN) to Overweight
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Lowered to SEK213 at Morgan Stanley
- BioMerieux (BIM:FP) (BMXMF) PT Raised to EUR110 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!