HSBC Resumes Cellnex Telecom, S.A. (CLNX:SM) (CLLNY) at Buy
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
HSBC analyst Luigi Minerva resumes coverage on Cellnex Telecom, S.A. (CLNX:SM) (OTC: CLLNY) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR61.00 (from EUR63.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts FuelCell Energy (FCEL) at Underweight
- Santos Ltd. (STO:AU) (SSLZY) PT Raised to AUD7.35 at CLSA
- Ambuja Cements Ltd. (ACEM:IN) PT Raised to INR380 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!