HSBC Downgrades Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) to Hold
- Google lifts Nasdaq as focus turns to Fed
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar edges higher with all eyes on the Fed
HSBC analyst Henning Cosman downgraded Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR285.00 (from EUR270.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Quanta Computer Inc. (2382:TT) (QUCPF) to Equalweight
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR310 at Macquarie
- DLF Ltd. (DLFU:IN) PT Raised to INR375 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!