HSBC Downgrades Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) to Hold
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
HSBC analyst Henning Cosman downgraded Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (OTC: VWAGY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR285.00 (from EUR270.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades MorphoSys AG (MOR:GR) (MOR) to Neutral
- Boral Ltd (BLD:AU) (BOALY) PT Raised to AUD6.60 at Credit Suisse
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP4.65 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!