HSBC Downgrades Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) to Hold
- Wall Street rallies on back of big tech, banks
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Margin Call Alert: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Falling Below $400 Would Force Elon Musk to Sell 13 Million Shares of EV Maker to Fund Twitter (TWTR) Deal - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Zoom (ZM) Stock Surges on Better-than-feared Results and Guidance, Analysts Positive
- Wall Street Positive on Broadcom's (AVGO) Potential $60 Billion Deal for VMWare (VMW)
HSBC analyst Gordon Gray downgraded Repsol SA (REP:SM) (OTC: REPYY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR7.10 (from EUR8.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Repsol SA (REP:SM) (REPYY) PT Raised to EUR16.50 at Citi
- Idorsia (IDIA:SW) (IDRSF) PT Raised to CHF33 at Citi
- Minor International PCL (MINT:TB) PT Raised to THB40 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!