HSBC Downgrades Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IT) (PLLIF) to Hold
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day fall; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
HSBC analyst Edoardo Spina downgraded Pirelli & C. S.p.A. (PIRC:IT) (OTC: PLLIF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR4.60 (from EUR5.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Continental AG (CON:GR) (CTTAY) PT Raised to EUR123 at Goldman Sachs
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Lowered to $650 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!