HSBC Downgrades Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (PEGRF) to Reduce
- Wall St ends higher as Fed signals bond-buying taper soon
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
HSBC analyst Verity Mitchell downgraded Pennon Group Plc. (PNN:LN) (OTC: PEGRF) from Hold to Reduce with a price target of GBP11.60 (from GBP10.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
- Airtel Africa (AAF:LN) PT Raised to GBP1.65 at Barclays
- CLSA Downgrades AusNet Services (AST:AU) (SAUNF) to Underperform (4)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!