HSBC Downgrades New World Development (17:HK) (NDVLF) to Reduce
- S&P 500 ends slightly lower after jobs report
- U.S. job juggernaut rolled on in November; nonfarm payrolls up 263,000
- We are selling risk rallies - Bank of America's Hartnett
- United Airlines (UAL) nearing deal to order dozens of Boeing 787 Dreamliners - WSJ
- Meta Platforms says metaverse could contribute over $3 trillion to global GDP by 2031
HSBC analyst Raymond Liu downgraded New World Development (17:HK) (OTC: NDVLF) from Buy to Reduce with a price target of HK$20.50 (from HK$33.30).
You May Also Be Interested In
- TD Securities Downgrades Roots (ROOT:CN) (RROTF) to Buy
- Mazda Motor Corp (7261:JP) (MZDAF) PT Raised to JPY1,230 at Jefferies
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,900 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!