HSBC Downgrades Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (KEP) to Hold
- Futures rise ahead of weekly jobless claims data
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
HSBC analyst Yushin Park downgraded Korea Electric Power Corp. (015760:KS) (NYSE: KEP) from Buy to Hold with a price target of KRW26,000.00 (from KRW30,000.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- Roche Holding (ROG:SW) (RHHBY) PT Raised to CHF348 at HSBC
- FinecoBank (FBK:IM) (FCBBF) PT Raised to EUR16 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!