HSBC Downgrades Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) to Reduce
- S&P 500, Dow reach records as earnings lift outlook
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
HSBC analyst Erwan Rambourg downgraded Hermes International (RMS:FP) (OTC: HESAY) from Hold to Reduce with a price target of EUR1,000.00 (from EUR920.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marley Spoon (MMM:AU) (MLYSF) PT Lowered to AUD3.50 at CLSA
- Prada SpA (1913:HK) (PRDSY) PT Raised to HK$58.50 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
- Baxter International (BAX) PT Lowered to $90 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!