HSBC Downgrades Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) to Hold
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
HSBC analyst Joseph Thomas downgraded Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of GBP13.40 (from GBP12.15).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA Securities Downgrades Kuehne + Nagel International AG (KNIN:SW) (KHNGY) to Underperform
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Raised to EUR45 at Jefferies
- Medmix AG (MEDX:SW) PT Lowered to CHF37 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!