HSBC Downgrades Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) to Hold
- Wall Street heads for subdued start as Netflix, oil drop
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar firm as COVID-19 resurgence hits reflation trades
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
HSBC analyst Adam Dickens downgraded Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (OTC: ENGIY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR13.60 (from EUR15.70).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
- New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (601336:CH) (NWWCF) PT Lowered to HK$37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Travelers (TRV) PT Raised to $163 at RBC Capital As Record Catastrophe Losses Offset by Margins and Reserves
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!