HSBC Downgrades CK Asset Holdings (1113:HK) (CHKGF) to Hold
- S&P 500 ends down as Apple dips and traders eye Powell speech
- CrowdStrike (CRWD) tumbles following Q3 earnings release
- Apple (AAPL) shares slide after TF Securities analyst cuts estimates on supply worries
- Horizon Therapeutics (HZNP) jumps after confirming takeover talks with 3 parties
- NetApp shares plunge 10% on Q2 revenue miss & weak outlook
HSBC analyst Raymond Liu downgraded CK Asset Holdings (1113:HK) (OTC: CHKGF) from Buy to Hold with a price target of HK$49.90 (from HK$60.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Krungthai Card Pcl. (KTC:TB) to Underperform (4)
- Singapore Technologies Engineering (STE:SP) (SGGKF) PT Lowered to SGD4.30 at Credit Suisse
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) downgraded at Baird despite positive outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!