HSBC Downgrades Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (BSMX) to Hold
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
HSBC analyst Carlos Gomez-Lopez downgraded Banco Santander Mexico (BSMXB:MM) (NYSE: BSMX) from Buy to Hold with a price target of Peso24.00 (from Peso30.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Downgrades Harley-Davidson (HOG) to Underweight
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades GCM Grosvenor Inc. (GCMG) to Overweight
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR1,146 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!