HSBC Downgrades Atos SE (ATO:FP) (AEXAY) to Hold
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
HSBC analyst Antonin Baudry downgraded Atos SE (ATO:FP) (OTC: AEXAY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of EUR68.00 (from EUR85.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- Shennan Circuits Co Ltd (002916:CH) PT Lowered to RMB98 at Goldman Sachs
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!