HSBC Downgrades AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) to Hold
- Wall Street set to rise on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
HSBC analyst Parash Jain downgraded AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (OTC: AMKBY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of DKK251.00 (from DKK216.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Downgrades Barratt Developments Plc. (BDEV:LN) (BTDPY) to Hold
- Gold Road Resources Limited (GOR:AU) (ELKMF) PT Lowered to AUD2 at Canaccord Genuity
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (AAV:CN) (AAV) PT Raised to Cdn$4.25 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!