Gulfport Energy (GPOR) PT Lowered to $7 at Piper Jaffray
- Futures little changed after mixed tech earnings, Fed decision in focus
- Apple (AAPL) Delivers Blowout Q3 Earnings but Shares Fall on Supply Chain Constraints, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- Alphabet (GOOG) (GOOGL) Tops Q2 EPS by $8.05
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops FQ4 Views and Offers Strong Guide Led by Azure, Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Dollar stands firm with Fed decision in focus
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) to $7.00 (from $9.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Reiterated Underweight but PT Raised to $64 at Morgan Stanley
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $290 at Susquehanna
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Huazhu Group (HTHT) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!