Gulfport Energy (GPOR) PT Lowered to $13 at Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street notches record closing high on earnings, economic strength
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Kashy Harrison lowered the price target on Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) to $13.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Areas (WSA:AU) (WNARF) PT Lowered to AUD2.45 at Morgan Stanley
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) to Overweight
- Gulfport Energy Announces Second Quarter 2021 Financial and Operational Results Release Date and Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!