Gulfport Energy (GPOR) PT Lowered to $0.25 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Morgan Stanley analyst Drew Venker lowered the price target on Gulfport Energy (NASDAQ: GPOR) to $0.25 (from $0.75) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades Gulfport Energy (GPOR) to Neutral
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!