Guild Holdings Co. (GHLD) PT Lowered to $20 at Wells Fargo
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Wells Fargo lowered its price target on Guild Holdings Co. (NYSE: GHLD) to $20.00 (from $22.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK167 at Morgan Stanley
- Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) PT Raised to CHF370 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!