Guidewire (GWRE) PT Raised to $146 at BTIG
- Wall Street ends first day of third quarter with solid rebound
- Tesla (TSLA) Delivered 254,695 EV Units in Q2, Below Consensus
- Goldman Sachs Warns Clients of More Equity Market Losses in Second Half of 2022
- Kohl's (KSS) Falls 15% After Ending Sale Talks With Franchise Group and Issuing Q2 Warning
- General Motors Warns It Has 95k Vehicles in Inventory Without Certain Components
BTIG analyst Matthew VanVliet raised the price target on Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) to $146.00 (from $138.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wipro Ltd. (WPRO:IN) (WIT) PT Lowered to INR370 at JPMorgan
- SJM Holdings Ltd (880:HK) (SJMHY) PT Raised to HK$3.90 at Citi
- Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd (LT:IN) (LTOUF) PT Lowered to INR3,500 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!