GrubHub Inc. (GRUB) PT Raised to $75 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Morgan Stanley analyst Brian Nowak raised the price target on GrubHub Inc. (NYSE: GRUB) to $75.00 (from $49.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infineon Technologies AG (IFX:GR) (IFNNY) PT Raised to EUR39 at Morgan Stanley
- Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSMN:AS) (KDSKF) PT Raised to EUR185 at Goldman Sachs
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR16.30 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesMorgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!