Groupon, Inc. (GRPN) PT Raised to $55 at JPMorgan, Following Earnings
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Doug Anmuth raised the price target on Groupon, Inc. (NASDAQ: GRPN) to $55.00 (from $48.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Upgrades W. P. Carey & Co. (WPC) to Overweight
- Meggitt Plc. (MGGT:LN) (MEGGY) PT Raised to GBP5.60 at Berenberg
- CCR (CCRO3:BZ) PT Raised to BRL13.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!