Group 1 Automotive Inc. (GPI) PT Lowered to $142 at Morgan Stanley
- Tech, megacaps drag Wall St to lower close as big market week kicks off
- Recession EV price wars have started, expected another 15-20% in cuts - Chowdhry
- Johnson & Johnson shares tumble on reports talc unit bankruptcy case dismissed by appeals court
- 'Don't Fight the Fed' is still alive and this week will serve as a reminder - MS Wilson
- Ford to cut prices while 'significantly' increasing Mach-E production amid Tesla cuts
Morgan Stanley analyst Adam Jonas lowered the price target on Group 1 Automotive Inc. (NYSE: GPI) to $142.00 (from $160.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- R5 Capital Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Sell, 'particularly vulnerable'
- CSR Ltd. (CSR:AU) (CSRLF) PT Raised to AUD5.60 at JPMorgan
- LG Display Co Ltd. (034220:KS) (LPL) PT Raised to KRW14,500 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!