Greenbrier Companies (GBX) PT Raised to $42 at Susquehanna
- Wall St to open flat as earnings roll in; jobless claims fall
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims decline further
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
Susquehanna analyst Bascome Majors raised the price target on Greenbrier Companies (NYSE: GBX) to $42.00 (from $36.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13
- Middleby Corp (MIDD) PT Raised to $220 at Jefferies, Sees $12 EPS in 2023
- Synthomer Plc (SYNT:LN) PT Raised to GBP5.20 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!