GreenPower Motor Company Inc (GP) PT Lowered to $6 at B.Riley
- Euro falls after inflation data but heads for weekly gain
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Micron Gains Despite a Big Guidance Miss, One Analyst Upgrades While Another Assigns a New Street Low PT
- Oil set for weekly gain as OPEC+ considers output cut
- After-Hours Movers 09/29: Nike, Micron Fall Post Earnings
B.Riley analyst Christopher Souther lowered the price target on GreenPower Motor Company Inc (NASDAQ: GP) to $6.00 (from $7.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Citi Upgrades Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) to Buy
- KeyCorp (KEY) PT Lowered to $19 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!