Green Thumb Industries (GTBIF) PT Raised to $60 at Craig-Hallum
- Dow, S&P 500 end with gains up after bumpy week, but Nike drags
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil hits highest in almost 3 years as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Craig-Hallum analyst Eric Des Lauriers raised the price target on Green Thumb Industries (OTC: GTBIF) to $60.00 (from $55.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zee Entertainment Enterprises Ltd. (Z:IN) PT Raised to INR400 at Kotak
- Jefferies Upgrades Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) to Buy
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd (601633:CH) PT Raised to RMB59 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!