Green Dot (GDOT) PT Lowered to $45 at Northland Capital Markets
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Northland Capital Markets analyst Mike Grondahl lowered the price target on Green Dot (NYSE: GDOT) to $45.00 (from $58.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Green Dot (GDOT) Reload Network Could Be Worth $1B - Craig-Hallum
- ESR Cayman Ltd (1821:HK) (ESRCF) PT Raised to HK$29.20 at Morgan Stanley
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Lowered to GBP6.77 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!