Great Panther Mining Limited (GPR:CN) (GPL) PT Lowered to Cdn$1.30 at Cantor Fitzgerald, Following Earnings
- Futures inch lower ahead of unemployment, retail sales data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- Coinbase (COIN) Applies to Trade Bitcoin, Crypto Futures
- Dollar edges higher with focus on Fed for taper clues
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Upgraded to Outperform at Credit Suisse, Other Analysts Raise PTs Following Bullish Investor Day
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Matthew O\'Keefe lowered the price target on Great Panther Mining Limited (GPR:CN) (NYSE: GPL) to Cdn$1.30 (from Cdn$1.80) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Cantor Fitzgerald analyst Matthew O\'Keefe lowered the price target on Great Panther Mining Limited (NYSE: GPL) to US$1.00 (from US$1.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Suppliers: BofA Downgrades Lear (LEA) and Visteon (VC) to Underperform on Valuation, Upgrades Dana (DAN) to Buy
- Albireo Pharma (ALBO) PT Raised to $84 at Wedbush
- DoorDash (DASH) Soars as BofA Upgrades to Buy on Upside to 2021 Estimates and Robust Mid-term Growth Opportunity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!