Gray Television (GTN) PT Raised to $28 at Wells Fargo
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 retreat as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
Wells Fargo raised its price target on Gray Television (NYSE: GTN) to $28.00 (from $26.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: PC Demand is Deteriorating and Commercial Checks Cautious - Morgan Stanley
- VerticalScope Holdings Inc (FORA:CN) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at TD Securities
- UPDATE: Warby Parker Inc. (WRBY) PT Lowered to $16 at Evercore ISI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!