Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) PT Lowered to $25 at Wolfe Research
- Wall St losses limited as Amazon gains on upbeat Cyber Monday
- Apple (AAPL) stock dips on China concerns, analyst notes 'significant iPhone shortages'
- Black Friday frenzy generates record $9.1 billion in online sales - report
- Yen, Swiss franc gain on China concerns, dollar drops
- Mega cap tech remains under-owned relative to S&P 500 - Morgan Stanley
Wolfe Research analyst Rod Lache lowered the price target on Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) to $25.00 (from $28.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Makita Corp. (6586:JP) (MKTAY) PT Lowered to JPY3,200 at Nomura/Instinet
- CLSA Downgrades Mapletree Industrial Trust (MINT:SP) (MAPIF) to Underperform (4)
- Kathmandu Holdings Ltd. (KMD:AU) PT Raised to AUD1.10 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!