Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) PT Lowered to $10 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
Deutsche Bank analyst Emmanuel Rosner lowered the price target on Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) to $10.00 (from $14.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodyear Tire (GT) to cut 500 positions globally
- Mersen SA (MRN:FP) PT Raised to EUR50 at Stifel
- Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Raised to EUR230 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!