Goldman Sachs Upgrades Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (VOD) to Conviction Buy
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record high
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar slips after Fed's Powell downplays inflation fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Goldman Sachs analyst Andrew Lee upgraded Vodafone Group PLC (VOD:LN) (NASDAQ: VOD) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of GBP1.95 (from GBP1.65).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Tullow Oil Plc. (TLW:LN) (TUWOY) to Hold
- i3 Energy plc (I3E:LN) PT Raised to GBP0.20 at Canaccord Genuity
- Rockhopper Exploration Plc. (RKH:LN) (RCKHF) PT Raised to GBP0.29 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!