Goldman Sachs Upgrades Valeo SA (FR:FP) (VLEEY) to Neutral
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst George Galliers upgraded Valeo SA (FR:FP) (OTC: VLEEY) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of EUR29.00 (from EUR28.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hugo Boss AG (BOSS:GR) (BOSSY) PT Raised to EUR58.30 at Goldman Sachs
- Temenos AG (TEMN:SW) (TMSNY) PT Lowered to CHF110 at Goldman Sachs
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to KRW257,000 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!