Goldman Sachs Upgrades THK Co Ltd. (6481:JP) (THKLY) to Conviction Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Yuichiro Isayama upgraded THK Co Ltd. (6481:JP) (OTC: THKLY) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of JPY5,300.00 (from JPY4,800.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR18,250 at Kotak
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $38 at TD Securities
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW11,500 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!