Goldman Sachs Upgrades Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (SWGAY) to Buy
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second weekly loss on Fed's lower-for-longer stance
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
- Oil rises above $67 in fifth day of gains on demand hopes
Goldman Sachs analyst Louise Singlehurst upgraded Swatch Group AG (UHR:SW) (OTC: SWGAY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of CHF322.00 (from CHF244.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Walt Disney (DIS) PT Raised to $205 at Truist Securities, 'LT Thesis is Unchanged'
- Berenberg Upgrades Harbour Energy PLC (HBR:LN) to Hold
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$49.40 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!