Goldman Sachs Upgrades PetroChina (601857:CH) to Buy
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Goldman Sachs analyst Nikhil Bhandari upgraded PetroChina (601857:CH) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of RMB6.90 (from RMB4.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Xero Limited (XRO:AU) (XROLF) to Outperform (2)
- Atos SE (ATOS:FP) (AEXAY) PT Lowered to EUR64 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!