Goldman Sachs Upgrades People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (PINXY) to Buy
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Goldman Sachs analyst Thomas Wang upgraded People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (OTC: PINXY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of HK$3.10 (from HK$3.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (KIDS) PT Raised to $70 at Needham & Company
- EPAM Systems (EPAM) PT Raised to $546 at Stifel Following Earnings
- Canadian Natural Resources Limited (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$60 at Stifel Canada, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!