Goldman Sachs Upgrades Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd (OCBC:SP) (OVCHY) to Buy
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Goldman Sachs analyst Melissa Kuang upgraded Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp Ltd (OCBC:SP) (OTC: OVCHY) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of SGD14.30 (from SGD11.90).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Upgrades Ford (F) to Outperform
- Societe Generale Downgrades Sartorius Stedim Biotech (DIM:FP) (SDMHF) to Hold
- Neste Oyj (NESTE:FH) (NTOIY) PT Lowered to EUR53.70 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!