Goldman Sachs Upgrades New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (NWWCF) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Goldman Sachs analyst Thomas Wang upgraded New China Life Insurance Co Ltd. (1336:HK) (OTC: NWWCF) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of HK$30.20 (from HK$32.10).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CCL Industries Inc. (CCL/B:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$78 at Scotiabank
- WSP Global Inc. (WSP:CN) (WSPOF) PT Raised to Cdn$140 at Scotiabank
- Automotive Properties REIT (APR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$13 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!