Goldman Sachs Upgrades Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (LTOUF) to Conviction Buy
- Wall Street slides on report of Biden's plan to almost double capital gains tax
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims hit 13-month low; home sales tumble
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
Goldman Sachs analyst Pulkit Patni upgraded Larsen & Toubro Ltd. (LT:IN) (OTC: LTOUF) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of INR2,055.00 (from INR1,650.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sika AG (SIKA:SW) (SKFOF) PT Raised to CHF295 at Berenberg
- Realtek Semiconductor (2379:TT) PT Raised to NT$555 at JPMorgan
- Pacific Basin Shipping Limited (2343:HK) (PCFBF) PT Raised to HK$3 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!