Goldman Sachs Upgrades Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (KKPNY) to Conviction Buy
- Wall Street jumps on retailer outlook hikes, ebbing Fed fears
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- Ulta Beauty Shares Surge 8% on Q1 Beat and Raise
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/26: Ulta, Dell Jump on Earnings; Gap, American Eagle Sink (more...)
Goldman Sachs analyst Michael Bishop upgraded Koninklijke KPN NV (KPN:NA) (OTC: KKPNY) from Buy to Conviction Buy with a price target of EUR4.00 (from EUR3.20).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Avadel Pharmaceuticals (AVDL) to Hold
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Raised to Cdn$159 at Scotiabank
- Bank of Montreal (BMO:CN) (BMO) PT Lowered to Cdn$155 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!