Goldman Sachs Upgrades First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (FQVLF) to Buy
- Wall St falls as economic woes hit banks, industrials stocks
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
- Oil prices fall as Delta variant spread weighs
- Lyft (LYFT) Beats Q2 Estimates, Firms Raise PTs on Accelerating Demand
Goldman Sachs analyst Emily Chieng upgraded First Quantum Minerals Ltd. (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of Cdn$25.00 (from Cdn$19.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- ResMed (RMD:AU) (RMD) PT Raised to AUD33.78 at Morgan Stanley
- Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) PT Raised to $197 at Baird
- NXP Semiconductors NV (NXPI) PT Raised to $242 at Loop Capital on High Capital Return
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!