Goldman Sachs Upgrades Aluminum Corporation Of China Ltd (2600:HK) (ACH) to Buy
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
Goldman Sachs analyst Trina Chen upgraded Aluminum Corporation Of China Ltd (2600:HK) (NYSE: ACH) from Sell to Buy with a price target of HK$4.70 (from HK$2.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Upgrades Beach Energy Ltd (BPT:AU) (BEPTF) to Outperform (2)
- Dalmia Bharat Ltd (DALBHARA:IN) PT Raised to INR2,100 at Citi
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!