Goldman Sachs Downgrades Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) to Sell
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Goldman Sachs analyst Martin Leitgeb downgraded Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (OTC: SWDBY) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of SEK170.00 (from SEK180.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Swedbank (SWEDA:SS) (SWDBY) PT Raised to SEK165 at Credit Suisse
- Vivendi SA (VIV:FP) (VIVHY) PT Raised to EUR13.70 at Credit Suisse
- Sasol Ltd. (SOL:SJ) (SSL) PT Raised to ZAR295 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!