Goldman Sachs Downgrades Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (FUJHY) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Kota Yuzawa downgraded Subaru Corp. (7270:JP) (OTC: FUJHY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of JPY2,300.00 (from JPY2,400.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empresa Nacional de Telecomunicaciones SA (ENTEL:CI) PT Raised to CLP4,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Capstone Mining Corp. (CS:CN) (CSFFF) PT Raised to Cdn$5.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- HudBay Minerals (HBM:CN) (HBM) PT Raised to Cdn$12 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!