Goldman Sachs Downgrades Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) to Sell
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
Goldman Sachs analyst Nicolas Yi downgraded Oppein Home Group Inc (603833:CH) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of RMB110.00 (from RMB157.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co Ltd. (009150:KS) PT Raised to KRW257,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Contemporary Amperex Technology Co Ltd (300750:CH) PT Lowered to RMB461 at Goldman Sachs
- Publicis Groupe SA (PUB:FP) (PUBGY) PT Raised to EUR62 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!