Goldman Sachs Downgrades Kingfisher Plc. (KGF:LN) (KGFHY) to Neutral
- Futures firm after tax hike proposal, business activity data eyed
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
Goldman Sachs analyst Richard Edwards downgraded Kingfisher Plc. (KGF:LN) (OTC: KGFHY) from Buy to Neutral with a price target of GBP3.60 (from GBP3.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) PT Lowered to $39 at RBC Capital
- CGI Group Inc (GIB/A:CN) (GIB) PT Raised to Cdn$112 at Scotiabank
- Spin Master Corp. (TOY:CN) (SNMSF) PT Raised to Cdn$45 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!