Goldman Sachs Downgrades Hyliion Holdings (HYLN) to Sell
- S&P 500, Dow rise on boost from bank earnings
- Coinbase (COIN) Soars 52% in Public Debut
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports a Q1 Beat on Revenue and Profit Fueled by Release of $5.2 Billion Reserved for Bad Loans; Shares Slightly Down
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Goldman Sachs analyst Mark Delaney downgraded Hyliion Holdings (NYSE: HYLN) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $12.00 (from $19.00).
Shares of Hyliion Holdings closed at $17.16 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Macquarie Downgrades Alchip Technologies Ltd (3661:TT) to Neutral
- Dabur India Ltd. (DABUR:IN) PT Raised to INR630 at HSBC
- Berger Paints India Ltd. (BRGR:IN) PT Raised to INR750 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Hot Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!