Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Goldman Sachs analyst Thomas Wang downgraded China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of RMB29.90 (from RMB29.30).
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$64 at TD Securities
- Granite REIT (GRT-U:CN) (GRP) PT Raised to Cdn$89 at TD Securities
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Downgrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!