Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (GHGUY) PT Raised to GBp1,466 at JPMorgan
- S&P 500 closes the book on its biggest first-half plunge since 1970
- Micron (MU) Shares Drop 4% on Significant Q4 Guidance Miss
- S&P 500 on Track for Worst First-Half in 60 Years
- Exclusive-Meta girds for 'fierce' headwinds, slower growth in second half -memo
- Tesla Could Make Billions from Opening Up Its EV Supercharger Network - Goldman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
JPMorgan analyst Sam Bland raised the price target on Go-Ahead Group Plc. (GOG:LN) (OTC: GHGUY) to GBp1,466.00 (from GBp1,420.00) while maintaining a Underweight rating.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Gear Energy Ltd. (GXE:CN) (GENGF) to Buy
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) to Buy 'Given its attractive trading valuation'
- UPDATE: Selectquote (SLQT) PT Lowered to $2.75 at Citi
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!